- Our defenseman back from his concussion induced leave of absence. The team is missing him.
- The ties converted to wins, if there was a championship won on ties this year we would be top o'the heap.
- A hockey bag that doesn't smell like something died in it. Ok I know this is asking a lot but it is a WISH list.
- End of the NHL lockout..nuff said.
- Enough money for my goalie's new goalie chest protector. One that DOESN'T have to be held together with hockey tape.
- No more "five hole" goals from my goalie daughter. Amazing glove saves? Check! Awesome poke checking? Check! Dribblers through the five? Cue the sad music..
- A successful trip to Vegas and no, I don't mean a big win at the roulette table (although I wouldn't refuse it) but a better showing against the Jr. Wranglers than we had at the Thanksgiving tournament.
- As much fun the rest of the season as we have had up until now!
Here's a puckin' great holiday!